Best altcoins to invest in July 2021?
Excellent and probably the most important question right now since we might see a run up of Bitcoin to $60,000 until the end of the year.
Therefore, here are the Top 10 altcoins with their possible profits when Bitcoin moves towards $20,000 as we approach the end of the year.
- FalconSwap $10M to $200M market cap = 2,000% profit
FalconSwap might solve Uniswap’s scalability issues. If FalconSwap sees equivalent adoption, it can quickly rise by a large amount, especially since it’s the lowest cap coin in this list.
It’s a very simple protocol that simply pools buy and sell orders and this way can offer zero fee trades, that is a very big one and might catch lots of attention from crypto traders. Have a look at the graphic below that shows it graphically.
Best altcoins to invest in July 2021
Due to its simplicity, the possibility for bugs and other issues is also lower.
- Cream.finance $10M to $200M market cap = 2,000% profit
Cream is the most undervalued DeFi project, not because it’s so good, but simply because its market cap is so tiny for having $200M locked up. That’s why a 200% pump is simply very likely if Bitcoin moves up.
However, after that it’s completely unsure how Cream will behave. Cream is not so unique, except for its very low market cap to funds locked up ratio, so once that has balanced itself out, I would sell some of it after a 200% pump already.
- AAVE $713M to $7B market cap = 1,000% profit
AAVE is the biggest loaning/lending platform with the most advanced features (safety vault, flash loans, credit delegation and soon mortgage) and has lots of things to come soon with its v2. That’s why in the next upcycle, AAVE could show lots of profits.
- UNISWAP $764M to $7B market cap = 1,000% profit
With its $769M daily trading volume is the leading DEX by far with 57% market share and is also before second largest centralized exchange Coinbase Pro with $768M in volume (the volume of the other ones listed is fake), so only Binance is bigger.
That’s why this $2B liquidity and $769M transactions volume might be $10B liquidity and $3B transaction volume in 2 months already, which would be at Binance levels.
Uniswap also has a lot of updates and improvements coming up.
- NXM $200M to $2B market cap = 1,000% profit
Insurance in crypto is simply very important, it’s almost a no brainer. Very interesting, that no one has actually thought about that before. There are also not many competitors, only yinsure and yfinance.insure, so the space is very unsaturated.
That’s why NXM has lots of potential.
- YFI $700M to $5B market cap = 600% profit
YFi is aggregating all of DeFi and seems to become the Ethereum of DeFi, the platform that connects all of DeFi.
It has literally catapulted yield farming into existence and there the yearn team has built an incredible web of yield farming, lending, liquidity mining, token buyback mechanics, which are all completely new mechanics for improving token velocity and might be superior to anything we’ve seen before.
- ENJ $145M to $1B market cap = 500% profit
If NFTs become a hype in fall 2021, ENJ will possibly become the Ethereum for NFTs.
- ETH $40B to $160B market cap = 300% profit
UNI and YFI and all the rest of DeFi are running on Ethereum, full stop.
What’s more, Ethereum might even absorb Bitcoin with its wrapped versions WBTC and this way also solve Bitcoin’s scalability problem.
Ethereum is huge, huge.
Let’s just hope second layer solutions come to the rescue of Ethereum and subsequently Bitcoin and subsequently all of crypto, because that would enable Bitcoin to go to $100,000 next year.
Without Ethereum’s second layer solutions, it wouldn’t.
- BNB $50B to $500B market cap = 1000%
BNB is the largest exchange by far with billions of dollars of revenue and with $5B daily trading volume still 15x bigger than UNI and Coinbase Pro.
Binance is also integrated in nearly every aspect of crypto, be it lending, trading, leveraging, loans, DeFi, yield farming. Binance is here to stay and will keep leading the crypto space.
In 5 years it might be worth as much as Facebook, Microsoft, Apple or Amazon.
- THETA $9B to $20B market cap = 100% profit
Theta is an absolute beast and might be the future of video.
Best altcoins to invest in July 2021
These are the Top 10 Best altcoins to invest in July 2021 that I can see for the rest of 2021 that could increase by 300%-2,000% until the end of the year.
- FalconSwap 2,000%
- Cream 2,000%
- LEND 1,000%
- UNI 1,000%
- NXM 1,000%
- YFI 600%
- ENJ 500%
- ETH 300%
- BNB 250%
- THETA 200%
BNB, THETA, ETH seem not so attractive on this list since they have lower potential returns, however, they also have lots more safety than the first 7 coins here.
That means the Top7 here can drop by 30% when Bitcoin only drops to 10% while the bottom 3 would probably only drop by 15%.
However, keep in mind that these returns are also only possible if Bitcoin challenges previous ATH of $60,000 like I wrote about last week.
Before you ask, BAT, SNX, PRE, VET, MATIC, IOTA, ELA, ZIL, ADA are still good coins, but it’s unclear to say how they will perform for the rest of 2021.
ETH miners will become poor
ETH miners. Ethereum Merge has been delayed a couple of times now. Finally, we’re supposed to see it in August this year. At least Tim Beiko, Ethereum developer coordinator, says Eth Miner. Ethereum.
Ethereum Merge has been delayed a couple of times now. Finally, we’re supposed to see it in August this year. At least Tim Beiko, Ethereum developer coordinator, says that the probability of another delay THIS TIME is between 1%-10%. The last hope of ETH miners to stay afloat is slowly fading away.
The Merge, a big upgrade to the network that will introduce a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism instead of proof-of-work that requires mining, can reduce Ethereum’s energy consumption by about 99%.
For miners, this is devastating, since a lot of them have spent about $15 billion on graphics processing units (GPUs) alone, not to mention additional costs, such as electricity bills, etc.
If the legendary Merge happens, ETH miners will be left with no choice but to choose a new cryptocurrency for mining. Monero, Ravencoin and Ethereum Classic are the most popular choice so far
How to Import a Watch Address on Trust Wallet, Exclusive Update
Watch Address Trust Wallet, How to Import a Watch Address in Trust Wallet. This can be a great way to keep an eye on your funds in any wallet, but especially a cold wallet while still keeping the private keys off the internet.
What is a Watch Address?
A Watch Address is basically the receiving address or wallet address. Importing any supported Cryptocurrency address will allow you to view the tokens and collectibles, as well as transactions associated with the said address. When importing your address, you cannot do any transactions with the wallet.
This can be a great way to keep an eye on your funds in any wallet, but especially a cold wallet while still keeping the private keys off the internet.
Watch Address Image
What Watch Address Can Do?
- You can view that address’ transaction history
- You can view the volume and price of tokens associated with that address
- You can send tokens to that address
What Watch Address Cannot Do?
- You cannot send funds from that address to exchange (like Binance
- You cannot send funds from that address to another wallet
- You cannot sign smart contracts
- You cannot use the DApp browser
Importing a Watch Address on Trust Wallet
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet is an easy-to-use, actual multi-chain noncustodial wallet, which allows you to store and manage over 6 million crypto assets 528 including NFTs across 68+ blockchains—no more storing your assets 528 across multiple custody wallets or exchanges! You’ll have peace of mind knowing all your assets are in one safe place.
Your private keys are stored on your device and your assets 528 on-chain meaning you are in full control at all times. Trust Wallet gives you the ability to natively buy, swap, and stake 98 your favorite crypto without having to leave the app and also connect to dApps with the in-built DApp 165 browser.
Trust Wallet is used by over 50 million people worldwide!
Don’t have Trust Wallet yet? Download here: Trust Wallet App
Importing Wallet Address in Trust Wallet
We will now proceed to the process of importing a wallet address for viewing purposes. In this scenario, we will choose to Import an Ethereum wallet.
How to Access Wallet Import Screen
- Open Trust Wallet and then tap on Settings.
- In the Settings screen, you will find here Wallets.
- Tap on the “+” sign on the upper right to access the Import Screen. Tap on Ethereum. We are choosing Ethereum here, but of course, you can import any wallet within the supported chains seen on the import screen.
Type the Wallet Address on the Address tab of the Import Ethereum screen. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code(if you have one). Put a Name so that you can easily recognize the wallet. Once you are done typing, just tap on Import.
Don’t have Trust Wallet yet? Download here: Trust Wallet App
BNB Chain Network Upgrade, Trust Wallet and Binance will Support the Upcoming Upgrade on BNB Chain Epic
BNB Chain network. BNB Chain network upgrade allows for more computing power on BNB Beacon Chain for security and governance. BNB smart chain. BNB
BNB Chain network
This upgrade allows for more computing power on BNB Beacon Chain for security and governance. With this upgrade, DEX features are removed from BNB Beacon Chain, with the DEX features remaining on BNB Smart Chain.
BNB Chain network Upgrade
For Trust Wallet User
Trust Wallet will support the upcoming BNB Chain network upgrade. This will occur at the block height of 264,000,000, estimated on September 2, 2022, at approximately 6:00 UTC.
For Trust Wallet
- This will mean we are removing the exchange tab functionality for BNB Beacon Chain, which will not be present in the app for placing new orders.
Swaps of BNB will still be available.
For more info, click here
For Binance Users
Binance will support the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network upgrades and hard forks.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Beacon Chain block height of 264,000,000, or approximately at 2022-09-02 06:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals on the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-09-02 05:00 (UTC).
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam mainnet block height of 1,920,000, or approximately at 2022-09-02 09:00 (UTC) . Deposits and withdrawals for BEAM will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-09-02 08:00 (UTC).
- The trading of tokens available on BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and BEAM network will not be affected during the network upgrades and hard forks.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Beacon Chain block height of 264,000,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam mainnet block height of 1,920,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network upgrades and hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrades and hard forks, please refer to the following:
Read More on BNB Chain network Upgrade, click here
How to Take your Crypto Knowledge to an Advanced Level
Crypto Knowledge. you’re missing one important fact. No one was born a trader with a 95% success rate on all trades. No one has raised a successful investor with a 10,000% ROI.
Crypto Knowledge Level
You probably follow a bunch of Telegram or YouTube channels related to crypto and think to yourself, “Sh%t, this guy knows so much, I could never come close to his level of success.
But you’re missing one important fact. No one was born a trader with a 95% success rate on all trades. No one has raised a successful investor with a 10,000% ROI.
The success you see is the result of battle-tested skills, tons of experience and years of learning. FYI, huge elements of such knowledge are derived from open resources that are also available to you
This archive contains 99% of the info you need to become an ADVANCED crypto user. Devour it and train your brain
Bit.Country has announced the launch of incentivized testnet in 2022
Bit.Country & Metaverse. Right now you can join their testnet competition in creating various metaverses on the platform. Bit.Country coin. Bit.Country token price. Bit.Country metaverse.
Bit.Country & Metaverse. The network is a platform & blockchain ecosystem for user-created metaverses, games, and dApps. Community owners, influencers, KOLs, and individuals can launch their own metaverses for their members, fans, followers, families, and friends.
Project partners include Animoca Brands, Moonrock Capital and others + this is probably one of the biggest metaverses that Polkadot will ever see.
Right now you can join their testnet competition in creating various metaverses on the platform.
- 1st-10th place: from 12 to 1 Raw land block units on the Canary Network on Kusama
- 10th-100th place: a limited edition NFT that will boost users’ staking rewards by 10% for 14 days
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
Create a Polkadot.js wallet if you haven’t yet
Deadline: July 28
Details: CLICK HERE
Know more about Bit.Countr