SafeMoon Price Surges 152% Price Break – What is SafeMoon? Is it the Next Bitcoin
SafeMoon is now number one talked cryptocurrency tokens on the world right now. What is SafeMoon? SafeMoon Price. And SafeMoon Prediction.
What Is SafeMoon
SafeMoon Protocol is a decentralized finance (DeFi) token. According to the SafeMoon website, SafeMoon has three functions that take place during each trade: Reflection, LP Acquisition and Burn.
SafeMoon protocol is a combination of RFI tokenomics and an auto-liquidity generating protocol. According to an article, SafeMoon plans to develop a non-fungible token (NFT) exchange, as well as charity projects and crypto educational apps.
SafeMoon launched on Mar. 8, 2021.
Who Are the Founders of SafeMoon?
John Karony is the CEO at SafeMoon, according to his Twitter profile.
What Makes SafeMoon Unique?
The SafeMoon white paper notes that a big problem in the emerging DeFi industry is the existence of high APY LP-farms that don't have easy access for newcomers to the space.
What Makes SafeMoon Unique?
With SafeMoon, they aim to use the idea of static rewards (making the reward conditional upon the volume of the token being traded) in order to remove any pressure on the token that could occur when tokens are sold. As well, the white paper notes that their “reflect mechanism“ adds incentive for SafeMoon holders to keep their tokens for longer, or HODL. SafeMoon's Automatic LP also adds stability to the protocol by providing a price floor/cushion for token holders. SafeMoon's manual burn strategy also helps SafeMoon token holders in the long term, according to their white paper.
SafeMoon Price Live Data
The live SafeMoon price today is $0.000005 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $43,985,297 USD. SafeMoon is up 94.21% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #2421, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and the max. supply is not available.
Top Cryptocurrency To Invest In 2021
The top exchanges for trading in SafeMoon are currently WhiteBIT, PancakeSwap, and BitMart. You can find others listed on our cryptocurrency page
How Many SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) Coins Are There in Circulation?
The SafeMoon white paper describes the following: a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000, with 223,000,000,000,000 burned dev tokens and a fair launch supply of 777,000,000,000,000,
The SafeMoon protocol, according to the white paper, works in the following way: in each trade, the transaction is taxed with a fee of 10%, which is cut in half. While 5% of the fee is redistributed to all of the token holders at the time, the other 5% is then split in half again, with 50% sold by the contract into BNB, and the remaining 50% automatically paired with the aforementioned BNB and added to PancakeSwap as a liquidity pair.
How Is the SafeMoon Crypto Network Secured?
The SafeMoon white paper has the following plan for the safety of its protocol: the developer burned all tokens in the Dev Wallet before launch, there was a fair launch on DxSale, the LP is locked on DxLocker for four year, and an LP is generated with every trade and locked on PancakeSwap.
SafeMoon contract address
Where You Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
As of April 2021, you can purchase SafeMoon on PancakeSwap and BitMart.
For more information about how to buy Bitcoin and other CoinMarketCap, check out our guide here.
SafeMoon Price Predictions
So with the entirety of this buzz around Dogecoin and SafeMoon value forecasts, where do things stand? Investigate some top expectations underneath:
- DigitalCoinPrice calls for SafeMoon to exchange at $0.00000716 toward the finish of 2021. This thinks about to a current exchanging cost of $0.00000485. For 2025, DigitalCoinPrice is looking at a bullish year-end focus of $0.00001508.
- WalletInvestor is likewise bullish on SafeMoon, calling for 300% value gains throughout the following year.
- Speculation U doesn’t list a particular value focus on SafeMoon. Nonetheless, perceiving developing interest in the token, patron Matthew Makowski says we could keep on seeing fast value development.
So what is the main concern? Albeit online media gab has bulls super hot on SafeMoon, it is essential to be careful here. The token is at present exchanging for a minuscule part of a penny, and we think minimal about the organization now.
ETH miners will become poor
ETH miners. Ethereum Merge has been delayed a couple of times now. Finally, we’re supposed to see it in August this year. At least Tim Beiko, Ethereum developer coordinator, says Eth Miner. Ethereum.
Ethereum Merge has been delayed a couple of times now. Finally, we’re supposed to see it in August this year. At least Tim Beiko, Ethereum developer coordinator, says that the probability of another delay THIS TIME is between 1%-10%. The last hope of ETH miners to stay afloat is slowly fading away.
The Merge, a big upgrade to the network that will introduce a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism instead of proof-of-work that requires mining, can reduce Ethereum’s energy consumption by about 99%.
For miners, this is devastating, since a lot of them have spent about $15 billion on graphics processing units (GPUs) alone, not to mention additional costs, such as electricity bills, etc.
If the legendary Merge happens, ETH miners will be left with no choice but to choose a new cryptocurrency for mining. Monero, Ravencoin and Ethereum Classic are the most popular choice so far
How to Import a Watch Address on Trust Wallet, Exclusive Update
Watch Address Trust Wallet, How to Import a Watch Address in Trust Wallet. This can be a great way to keep an eye on your funds in any wallet, but especially a cold wallet while still keeping the private keys off the internet.
What is a Watch Address?
A Watch Address is basically the receiving address or wallet address. Importing any supported Cryptocurrency address will allow you to view the tokens and collectibles, as well as transactions associated with the said address. When importing your address, you cannot do any transactions with the wallet.
This can be a great way to keep an eye on your funds in any wallet, but especially a cold wallet while still keeping the private keys off the internet.
Watch Address Image
What Watch Address Can Do?
- You can view that address’ transaction history
- You can view the volume and price of tokens associated with that address
- You can send tokens to that address
What Watch Address Cannot Do?
- You cannot send funds from that address to exchange (like Binance
- You cannot send funds from that address to another wallet
- You cannot sign smart contracts
- You cannot use the DApp browser
Importing a Watch Address on Trust Wallet
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet is an easy-to-use, actual multi-chain noncustodial wallet, which allows you to store and manage over 6 million crypto assets 528 including NFTs across 68+ blockchains—no more storing your assets 528 across multiple custody wallets or exchanges! You’ll have peace of mind knowing all your assets are in one safe place.
Your private keys are stored on your device and your assets 528 on-chain meaning you are in full control at all times. Trust Wallet gives you the ability to natively buy, swap, and stake 98 your favorite crypto without having to leave the app and also connect to dApps with the in-built DApp 165 browser.
Trust Wallet is used by over 50 million people worldwide!
Don’t have Trust Wallet yet? Download here: Trust Wallet App
Importing Wallet Address in Trust Wallet
We will now proceed to the process of importing a wallet address for viewing purposes. In this scenario, we will choose to Import an Ethereum wallet.
How to Access Wallet Import Screen
- Open Trust Wallet and then tap on Settings.
- In the Settings screen, you will find here Wallets.
- Tap on the “+” sign on the upper right to access the Import Screen. Tap on Ethereum. We are choosing Ethereum here, but of course, you can import any wallet within the supported chains seen on the import screen.
Type the Wallet Address on the Address tab of the Import Ethereum screen. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code(if you have one). Put a Name so that you can easily recognize the wallet. Once you are done typing, just tap on Import.
Don’t have Trust Wallet yet? Download here: Trust Wallet App
BNB Chain Network Upgrade, Trust Wallet and Binance will Support the Upcoming Upgrade on BNB Chain Epic
BNB Chain network. BNB Chain network upgrade allows for more computing power on BNB Beacon Chain for security and governance. BNB smart chain. BNB
BNB Chain network
This upgrade allows for more computing power on BNB Beacon Chain for security and governance. With this upgrade, DEX features are removed from BNB Beacon Chain, with the DEX features remaining on BNB Smart Chain.
BNB Chain network Upgrade
For Trust Wallet User
Trust Wallet will support the upcoming BNB Chain network upgrade. This will occur at the block height of 264,000,000, estimated on September 2, 2022, at approximately 6:00 UTC.
For Trust Wallet
- This will mean we are removing the exchange tab functionality for BNB Beacon Chain, which will not be present in the app for placing new orders.
Swaps of BNB will still be available.
For more info, click here
For Binance Users
Binance will support the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network upgrades and hard forks.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Beacon Chain block height of 264,000,000, or approximately at 2022-09-02 06:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals on the BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-09-02 05:00 (UTC).
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam mainnet block height of 1,920,000, or approximately at 2022-09-02 09:00 (UTC) . Deposits and withdrawals for BEAM will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-09-02 08:00 (UTC).
- The trading of tokens available on BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and BEAM network will not be affected during the network upgrades and hard forks.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Beacon Chain block height of 264,000,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam mainnet block height of 1,920,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users.
- The BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network upgrades and hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) and Beam (BEAM) network once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrades and hard forks, please refer to the following:
BNB Beacon Chain Mainnet Godel Upgrade
Read More on BNB Chain network Upgrade, click here
How to Take your Crypto Knowledge to an Advanced Level
Crypto Knowledge. you’re missing one important fact. No one was born a trader with a 95% success rate on all trades. No one has raised a successful investor with a 10,000% ROI.
Crypto Knowledge Level
You probably follow a bunch of Telegram or YouTube channels related to crypto and think to yourself, “Sh%t, this guy knows so much, I could never come close to his level of success.
But you’re missing one important fact. No one was born a trader with a 95% success rate on all trades. No one has raised a successful investor with a 10,000% ROI.
The success you see is the result of battle-tested skills, tons of experience and years of learning. FYI, huge elements of such knowledge are derived from open resources that are also available to you
The Alpha Archives is a website created by crypto enthusiasts who wanted to gather the most valuable Twitter threads, podcasts, videos and articles about crypto in one place.
This archive contains 99% of the info you need to become an ADVANCED crypto user. Devour it and train your brain
Bit.Country has announced the launch of incentivized testnet in 2022
Bit.Country & Metaverse. Right now you can join their testnet competition in creating various metaverses on the platform. Bit.Country coin. Bit.Country token price. Bit.Country metaverse.
Bit.Country & Metaverse. The network is a platform & blockchain ecosystem for user-created metaverses, games, and dApps. Community owners, influencers, KOLs, and individuals can launch their own metaverses for their members, fans, followers, families, and friends.
Project partners include Animoca Brands, Moonrock Capital and others + this is probably one of the biggest metaverses that Polkadot will ever see.
Right now you can join their testnet competition in creating various metaverses on the platform.
- 1st-10th place: from 12 to 1 Raw land block units on the Canary Network on Kusama
- 10th-100th place: a limited edition NFT that will boost users’ staking rewards by 10% for 14 days
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
Follow MetaverseNW and Bitdotcountry on Twitter
Create a Polkadot.js wallet if you haven’t yet
Go to the testnet website and complete the tasks specified in this article
Deadline: July 28
Details: CLICK HERE
Know more about Bit.Countr