10 Tips to Attract Money Easily
10 tips to attract money easily. Tips to Increase your daily manifestations to grow financially. Financial Freedom. Financial advise. Attract money in life.
10 tips to attract money easily
- Practice gratitude every morning. When you wake up, list everything that you are grateful for and feel that gratitude in your core. Feel free to write things down in a journal so it is easy for you to remember.
- Replace your negative thoughts with positive ones. Every time you feel a negative thought coming on, make a positive spin on it right away.
- Take ownership of things that happen in your life. It’s easy to blame others however you will feel much better when you realize that most issues stem from us.
- ALWAYS believe that good things are about to happen. By being open to new possibilities you are inviting abundance into your life.
- Remember that like attracts like so you get back whatever you put out, whether it is good or bad. So do good AND received good.
10 tips to attract money easily
- Meditate for five minutes a day. During this time focus on how you want your life to be; but place your focus on how you feel AND feel that feeling as if you have already accomplished those goals.
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Stop playing it safe and make that decision to finally go for your dreams.
- Focus on activities that make you feel truly happy. When you are truly happy you have the best vibrational frequency to manifest your desires.
- Avoid the naysayers and surround yourself with people who only lift you higher. Downers will be downers, don’t let them drag you into their misery.
- Don’t be afraid to dream and know that you are always supported by the universe.
Hope this helps!
I hope this content was helpful and great live a comment and share.
Are you a crypto trader looking for where to start register now on Binance a good and no fees platform Binance START TRADING
View our Crypto content. CRYPTO
Why Do Successful People in Intraday Trading Don’t Reveal their Trading Strategy?
Intraday Trading Strategy. What is intraday trading and how does it work? Is it profitable? intraday for beginners. intraday trading means
what is the intraday trading
Intraday trading refers to buying and selling stocks on the same day before the market closes. intraday trading can also be profitable.
Three months back, I prepared an online course, “Trade Like Crazy,” consisting of 10 profitable intraday systems that are backtested against 10-year historical bank nifty data.
Before making it public, I thought it was better to review these systems with a coding specialist who is also a trader.
Hence, I asked one of my friends to review these systems in detail.
After seeing all the systems, he was shocked and said, “Indra, you have shared all the secrets; I suggest not disclosing everything.“
We had a lengthy discussion after that, and I convinced him about my plans.
Even if I share an excellent profitable intraday trading system (I have already done it), many people will not be convinced of its logic or result.
Because they have a different thought process in their mind, the only way to get rid of that process is by backtesting the system (which I have shared) with the historical data in intraday trading.
Intraday trading means
But most people are lazy enough to do the work, and hence they will not be able to follow the system in intraday trading.
Some people might have the same ideas compared to my system. But they would have watched other methods in a YouTube video or read about some strategies in a book. These people face a tough time shortlisting the systems, and hence they will not be able to follow my system as it is in intraday trading.
Very few people will understand the importance and work behind a system, and they are determined to implement the system as it is. These people will be rewarded in the long run.
Sharing of Intraday Trading Strategy
So, I don’t hide any secrets, and I have shared all the profitable day trading systems
However, that doesn’t mean all successful day traders share their secrets. I know many successful day traders who are not even ready for a casual discussion.
Besides, there are a few traders who trade some systems but teach some other concepts. I don’t know the exact reason (as they have not shared).
A trading system will indeed lose its edge if many traders start using the same (ex – 9.20 straddle and strangle in India). But with fine-tuning, anyone can make it profitable again, or a real trader will easily re-invest in another profitable system with ease.
Is Intraday Trading Profitable
It may not be at first, but with a good deal of patience and research, it can be. Never wait to generate huge profits in just a single trade
What are the best ways to make consistent profit intraday?
- Use a 15-minute Candlestick Chart.
- The first 2 Candlesticks after opening should be green for taking a long position.
- Take position only after 10.00 AM.
- After the formation of two red candlesticks takes a position.
- Check the first Candlestick.
- Note high and low.
- Note the difference.
- Multiply by Fibonacci Number 2.681
- Add with high and deduct from low.
- Put the target at the derived high and stop loss at the derived low of point 9.
- Example for today Reliance made continuous 3 green candlesticks in the 15-minute chart. First Candlestick high-1400 low-1390, Difference 10, Multiply by 2.681=27. Adding and subtracting with high, low derived high 1427, derived low 1363. After the formation of two red candlesticks takes position anywhere between 10.30 to 10.45 AM for a target of 1427 and stop-loss of 1363. If both do not hit the exit at 3 PM. Today 4/7/2017 Reliance High-1427.1, low 1389.
- Don’t follow blindly, do paper trade for at least 3 months for every working day then try with real money.
What should I know before trying intraday trading?
- Never ever take markets for granted, This means suppose you are taking a target of making some 10k every day with your 10lacs capital. Initially, if you even get this done for yourself, Don’t make it in mind that Markets are your slave and you will daily make it out of markets. This is one of those mistakes, Which are commonly committed by day traders and they end up blowing up their trading accounts.
- The mistake that many traders make is, They start as Intraday traders, But if they get stuck in a position, They soon become either swing traders or an investor. Never do that, Always decide before entering a trade. If the trade is decided to be intraday at the time of placing it, It should always be intraday one with strict disciplinary action implied in it.
- Never ever take leveraged positions, It means if you have 10lacs in your account, Don’t go for trading with 20lacs in equity, Over trading usually results in losses at the end. Believe me, I am saying this out of my personal experience. However, Leverage taken to sell options intraday is an exception to the point made.
- Always stick to your strategy, Don’t just change it daily. Change your strategy and attitude if you are not successful over a period of time.
- For being A successful intraday trader, One needs to be super active during market hours, If you trading in your part-time business, My advice is please don’t indulge in this business. This trading business demands 100% loyalty like women, If you cannot be 100% loyal to them, Better stay away.
- Let me tell you, Stock markets are an inhuman business Because one will only make money if another is losing money. So To make another trade and lose money, You need to be the Best among the crowd.
- Just learn to cut losses on time, I can assure you this, no one can stop you from minting money in stock markets by trading. Losses are like Cancer my friend, Dat should be excreted out of your system as soon as possible before it becomes Deadly for a trader.
- Respect price, Respect screen, Respect your business, and fruits will soon come out in tons. If the price of a stock is quoted at ₹200, Believe it, that is the reality, Don’t go and argue with it ever.
This is very much achievable my friend, All one need is to respect markets as we do to our parents, Listen to what markets are saying, Rather than make the markets listen to what we believe.
1% of traders will always be successful in trading, So you cannot expect a positive reply from 100% of traders for trading.
Use stop losses effectively
A stop loss is an automated order that lets a trader sell or buys a stock when it touches a set price. It stops the trader from being overwhelmed under multiple open trading options. It also wards off severe loss.
When you are buying stock, a stop loss order should have a trigger price set just below the latest price bar low. Even if the price plunges below it, you will be able to exit without incurring a huge loss. When you are short selling, the stop loss order should have a trigger price just above the recent price bar high.
Keep a realistic risk-to-reward ratio
Don’t gamble with your wealth. As a rule, the acceptable risk-to-reward ratio is 3:1. Keep to this rule so that you do not get carried away and incur huge losses.
Primex Finance Raise $5.7 Seed Funding
Primex. What is Primex Finance? Primex offers. Primex lab. Primex Finance Raise $5.7 Seed Funding. Primex Controls. Primex inc. Defi on primex finance.
Primex offers a solution that lets lenders bypass banks and borrowers have access to liquidity without the need to meet the requirements of middlemen. The protocol meets the needs of a world that’s seeing a pivot towards tokenized assets as well as a sharper focus on advanced digital asset trading
The way Primex approaches the challenges of leveraged trading in the crypto space is unique in the market, solving multiple issues with one protocol.
What is Primex Finance?
Primex is the cross-chain prime brokerage liquidity protocol for cross-DEX margin trading with trader scoring mechanisms. In Primex, lenders provide liquidity to pools where traders can use it for leveraged trading in cross-DEX environments.
Lenders will have the flexibility to manage their risks and return by providing liquidity to a variety of risk buckets, subsets of liquidity pools that regulate trader risk strategies.
Primex Finance Offers
As more elements of real-world markets move on to blockchains, a fully decentralized solution to replicate margin trading in a DeFi environment is needed. Primex is answering that need by providing access to lending so traders can open and close trades and amplify their positions using decentralized lender liquidity. Margin trading is already available for digital assets with the help of derivatives, but it’s important for the market to also have a fully decentralized counterpart.
The current market landscape is highly fragmented. The number and availability of assets on the limited number of centralized exchanges is another major issue. With cross-DEX trading with a protocol deployed across multiple chains, the number of positions and types of trades available becomes almost limitless through Primex; the market is opened up to more diverse trading options.
Metaverse is an $8 trillion Web 3 opportunity
By using trading returns, traders can yield farm — the traditional equivalent of earning interest on deposits. Because interest is backed by trading fees and profits from margin trades that can be executed across multiple DEXs, high profits are made which can then be shared with lenders, offering a strong incentive to offer liquidity through Primex.
The availability of funds to leverage a position also massively reduces the collateral requirements to open a position. With Primex, only the initial trading deposit is locked and there is no need for a protocol to send borrowed assets to traders’ wallets. If a trade were liquidated, assets are moved back to the protocol. Traders always interact with the DEXs through Primex smart contracts.
By offering a platform to increase liquidity in blockchain-based markets and enabling cross-DEX trading, They will fundamentally change how decentralized markets operate.
Primex Finance Raise $5.7 Seed Funding
Primex Finance is pleased to announce that it has closed a $5.7M strategic funding round co-led by Stratos Technologies and CoinFund, with participation from Hypersphere, and GoldenTree Asset Management along with leading liquidity providers including Wintermute, GSR, and LedgerPrime.
Cross-chain prime brokerage liquidity protocol Primex Finance has successfully raised $5.7M in its recent seed round. The Primex Team has confirmed to use the funds to sustain product development in preparation for the V1 launch expected later this year.
Co-led by Stratos Technologies and CoinFund, the session has attracted many well-known VCs: Hypersphere, GoldenTree Asset Management Wintermute, GSR, LedgerPrime NxGen, Mask Network, Morningstar Ventures, HG Ventures, Formless Capital, Peech Capital, and many others, as well as notable angel investors.
Founded in June 2021, It allows DeFi users providing liquidity to pools called “credit buckets” – backed by trading profits worldwide – to receive interests and profit-based fees from deals performed through these buckets.
“In developing Primex, our mission is to unite the two biggest DeFi use cases: DEXs and lending, into a new ecosystem, as well as give access to margin trading in a truly decentralized.
The team is building a protocol to tackle the DeFi challenges related to the complexity of cross-margin and interoperability required to progress decentralized finance.
The funds raised will be used to progress product development ahead of Primex’s V1 launch later this year.
“In observing the challenges DeFi faces with fragmented liquidity across base layer ecosystems and an over-reliance on automated-market makers, It is building a protocol business to solve the technically complex cross-margin and interoperability requirements needed to advance the state of decentralized finance,” said Alex Felix, CIO of CoinFund. “CoinFund is thrilled to support the team as they build vital infrastructure for DeFi market participants.”
“Primex is a game-changer for those looking to run a levered portfolio without going through a centralized exchange or a collateralized lending protocol,” said Rennick Palley, CIO of Stratos Technologies. “Primex replicates many of the capabilities of TradFi prime brokers, but in a way that is composable with other protocols, especially DEXs, and consistent with the philosophy of DeFi.”
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto Maybe be a Good Idea in 2022
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto. According to investors, the US trade deficit shows no sign of narrowing. Buy crypto with a bank transfer. buy crypto with Paypal.
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto
Why selling dollars to buy crypto maybe be a good idea in 2022.
According to investors, the US trade deficit shows no sign of narrowing, and the global economic recovery is expected to lead to dollar lowering and increased interest in non-US assets.
K2 Asset Management’s George Boubouras said they believe that the peak of the dollar is behind and there are opportunities in many stocks and bonds from emerging markets to Europe. Brandywine Global Investment Management said it liked commodity currencies, while Blakley Advisory Group said it liked gold and silver.
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto
Seems like the world’s №1 currency is gradually losing its place. For value savings, you can go for crypto. For cash value savings, you can go for G-10 currencies.
When you buy a cryptocurrency, you are purchasing the asset upfront in the hope that it increases in value. But when you trade on the price of a cryptocurrency, you can take advantage of markets that are falling in price, as well as rising. This is known as going short.
For example, let’s say that you have decided to open a short CFD position on the price of ether because you believe that the market is going to fall. If you were right, and the value of ether fell against the US dollar, your trade would profit. However, if the value of ether rose against the US dollar, your position would be making a loss.
Find out more about cryptocurrency trading and how it works READ MORE
Wall Street Legends Are Expecting Stock Market Crash in 2022 FIND OUT WHY
Why Meme Stocks Should Be Out From Your Investment Plans in 2022
Meme Stocks and Meme Coins. How to grow your financial investment. Learn finance growth and be rich in 2022. Meme Stocks or Meme Coins.
Meme Stocks and Meme Coins
Retail investors last year’s favorites, namely GameStop (GME) and AMC Entertainment (AMC), have fallen by more than 10%. Despite these stocks being one of the most heavily shorted ones on Wall Street and the negative price dynamics, people keep buying them. But why?
Both GME and AMC have been going through an existential crisis last year, attracting tons of shorts coming their way. But that was until a few organized investor groups decided to take the stocks “to the moon” with manipulations and cause short squeezes. Individuals buying these stocks today probably expect something similar to happen and profits to be made.
Meme Stocks or Meme Coins in 2022
Fools. In a way, it reminds me of how “apes” are willing to give their last buck to doubtful meme coin or meme token projects. It’s all fun and games until manipulations are done against you, so please be careful out there.
Learn how to Trading When Market Crash CLICK HERE
How Home Loan EMI Calculator Works, What You Should Know!
Most Home Loan EMI Calculators work on the basis of the following mathematical formula:
Home Loan EMI Calculator
EMI Calculation Formula
EMI=[P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
In this formula,
EMI – Equated Monthly Instalment
P – Principal amount (amount borrowed as loan)
R – Applicable rate of interest (interest rate should be on a monthly basis)
N – Loan tenure or the number of EMIs to be paid (tenure should be in months)
Individuals can use the above formula to calculate their home loan EMIs either manually or through MS Excel. However, these EMI calculation methods can be time consuming and exhausting. Hence, it is best to use a housing loan calculator for the same.
How Home Loan Interest Rates Influence Home Loan EMI’s
When looking for a home loan, every borrower should first enquire about the interest rate. This is because home loan interest rate is one of the major factors that influence house-buying power or affordability. It affects the overall cost of the home loan. Higher home loan rates increase the home loan EMI and reduce the ability to take on a larger loan amount. Lower home loan interest rates decrease the loan EMI and increase the possibility to:
- take on a larger loan amount
- take up a top up loan or a second loan
- reduce the loan tenure
- prepay EMIs as much as possible
As per the fund requirements and current financial situation, choose any of the above options. However, it is advisable to prepay the loan as soon as possible in the initial years of the loan tenure. Doing so will reduce the loan burden and help to save on the interest amount, which can further be invested to build wealth. While applying for a home loan, borrowers can opt for either fixed interest rate or floating interest rate.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
How to Use Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator computes EMI according to the following details provided by the user:
- Loan Amount: Enter the amount you wish to borrow. It is the principal amount of the loan and the rate of interest is levied on it. The amount is defined by the cost of the property and the repayment capacity of the borrower.
- Interest Rate: Enter the applicable interest rate. Home loan rates vary from one lender to another, so it is best to check rates before applying for a home loan. Home loan interest rates can be fixed or floating. The home loan interest rate remains the same throughout the loan tenure in case of fixed rates. However, for the floating type, the rates fluctuate with any change in the base rate and hence, the EMIs vary.
- Loan Tenure: Enter the loan tenure as per the choice. It is the period during which the entire loan is repaid. Home loans usually have long repayment tenure of up to 20 years and in some cases even 30 years. Before choosing the loan tenure, remember that longer tenure leads to higher interest amount.
As soon as you enter these details in the required fields, you get the result.
What are Benefits of Using Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator?
Purchasing a house is an individual’s biggest investment, so it is important to do it right. Use Paisabazaar’s home loan calculator to compute EMIs beforehand so that home loan repayment does not become a financial burden. Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool that takes you a step closer to deciding on the home loan you want to apply for, in the following ways:
- Instant results: Our EMI calculator for home loans cuts short your lengthy and tedious arithmetic calculations to seconds. The EMI is calculated instantly, at the click of a mouse without the hassle of using a pen, paper or calculator
- Easy-to-use: Paisabazaar’s online EMI calculator has been designed in such a way that anyone can use it without any prior training. You just need to enter simple details about your loan in the space provided or you can use the sliders for your inputs
- Try different combinations: You can try different variations by adjusting the sliders in the calculator. You can change the amount, interest rate and tenure to reach an EMI amount which you find right for your home loan. You can recalculate your home loan EMI as many times as you want with Paisabazaar’s Home Loan EMI Calculator.
Share your opinion on comment section?
Are you a trader trying to figure out which broker to use i got you covered START TRADING
Join Octafx Broker with low spread and commission
View our Crypto content. CRYPTO