Primex offers a solution that lets lenders bypass banks and borrowers have access to liquidity without the need to meet the requirements of middlemen. The protocol meets the needs of a world that’s seeing a pivot towards tokenized assets as well as a sharper focus on advanced digital asset trading
The way Primex approaches the challenges of leveraged trading in the crypto space is unique in the market, solving multiple issues with one protocol.
What is Primex Finance?
Primex is the cross-chain prime brokerage liquidity protocol for cross-DEX margin trading with trader scoring mechanisms. In Primex, lenders provide liquidity to pools where traders can use it for leveraged trading in cross-DEX environments.
Lenders will have the flexibility to manage their risks and return by providing liquidity to a variety of risk buckets, subsets of liquidity pools that regulate trader risk strategies.
Primex Finance Offers
As more elements of real-world markets move on to blockchains, a fully decentralized solution to replicate margin trading in a DeFi environment is needed. Primex is answering that need by providing access to lending so traders can open and close trades and amplify their positions using decentralized lender liquidity. Margin trading is already available for digital assets with the help of derivatives, but it’s important for the market to also have a fully decentralized counterpart.
The current market landscape is highly fragmented. The number and availability of assets on the limited number of centralized exchanges is another major issue. With cross-DEX trading with a protocol deployed across multiple chains, the number of positions and types of trades available becomes almost limitless through Primex; the market is opened up to more diverse trading options.
By using trading returns, traders can yield farm — the traditional equivalent of earning interest on deposits. Because interest is backed by trading fees and profits from margin trades that can be executed across multiple DEXs, high profits are made which can then be shared with lenders, offering a strong incentive to offer liquidity through Primex.
The availability of funds to leverage a position also massively reduces the collateral requirements to open a position. With Primex, only the initial trading deposit is locked and there is no need for a protocol to send borrowed assets to traders’ wallets. If a trade were liquidated, assets are moved back to the protocol. Traders always interact with the DEXs through Primex smart contracts.
By offering a platform to increase liquidity in blockchain-based markets and enabling cross-DEX trading, They will fundamentally change how decentralized markets operate.
Primex Finance Raise $5.7 Seed Funding
Primex Finance is pleased to announce that it has closed a $5.7M strategic funding round co-led by Stratos Technologies and CoinFund, with participation from Hypersphere, and GoldenTree Asset Management along with leading liquidity providers including Wintermute, GSR, and LedgerPrime.
Cross-chain prime brokerage liquidity protocol Primex Finance has successfully raised $5.7M in its recent seed round. The Primex Team has confirmed to use the funds to sustain product development in preparation for the V1 launch expected later this year.
Co-led by Stratos Technologies and CoinFund, the session has attracted many well-known VCs: Hypersphere, GoldenTree Asset Management Wintermute, GSR, LedgerPrime NxGen, Mask Network, Morningstar Ventures, HG Ventures, Formless Capital, Peech Capital, and many others, as well as notable angel investors.
Founded in June 2021, It allows DeFi users providing liquidity to pools called “credit buckets” – backed by trading profits worldwide – to receive interests and profit-based fees from deals performed through these buckets.
“In developing Primex, our mission is to unite the two biggest DeFi use cases: DEXs and lending, into a new ecosystem, as well as give access to margin trading in a truly decentralized.
The team is building a protocol to tackle the DeFi challenges related to the complexity of cross-margin and interoperability required to progress decentralized finance.
The funds raised will be used to progress product development ahead of Primex’s V1 launch later this year.
“In observing the challenges DeFi faces with fragmented liquidity across base layer ecosystems and an over-reliance on automated-market makers, It is building a protocol business to solve the technically complex cross-margin and interoperability requirements needed to advance the state of decentralized finance,” said Alex Felix, CIO of CoinFund. “CoinFund is thrilled to support the team as they build vital infrastructure for DeFi market participants.”
“Primex is a game-changer for those looking to run a levered portfolio without going through a centralized exchange or a collateralized lending protocol,” said Rennick Palley, CIO of Stratos Technologies. “Primex replicates many of the capabilities of TradFi prime brokers, but in a way that is composable with other protocols, especially DEXs, and consistent with the philosophy of DeFi.”
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto Maybe be a Good Idea in 2022
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto. According to investors, the US trade deficit shows no sign of narrowing. Buy crypto with a bank transfer. buy crypto with Paypal.
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto
Why selling dollars to buy crypto maybe be a good idea in 2022.
According to investors, the US trade deficit shows no sign of narrowing, and the global economic recovery is expected to lead to dollar lowering and increased interest in non-US assets.
K2 Asset Management’s George Boubouras said they believe that the peak of the dollar is behind and there are opportunities in many stocks and bonds from emerging markets to Europe. Brandywine Global Investment Management said it liked commodity currencies, while Blakley Advisory Group said it liked gold and silver.
Sell Dollar to Buy Crypto
Seems like the world’s №1 currency is gradually losing its place. For value savings, you can go for crypto. For cash value savings, you can go for G-10 currencies.
When you buy a cryptocurrency, you are purchasing the asset upfront in the hope that it increases in value. But when you trade on the price of a cryptocurrency, you can take advantage of markets that are falling in price, as well as rising. This is known as going short.
For example, let’s say that you have decided to open a short CFD position on the price of ether because you believe that the market is going to fall. If you were right, and the value of ether fell against the US dollar, your trade would profit. However, if the value of ether rose against the US dollar, your position would be making a loss.
Wall Street Legends Are Expecting Stock Market Crash in 2022 FIND OUT WHY
Why Meme Stocks Should Be Out From Your Investment Plans in 2022
Meme Stocks and Meme Coins. How to grow your financial investment. Learn finance growth and be rich in 2022. Meme Stocks or Meme Coins.
Meme Stocks and Meme Coins
Retail investors last year’s favorites, namely GameStop (GME) and AMC Entertainment (AMC), have fallen by more than 10%. Despite these stocks being one of the most heavily shorted ones on Wall Street and the negative price dynamics, people keep buying them. But why?
Both GME and AMC have been going through an existential crisis last year, attracting tons of shorts coming their way. But that was until a few organized investor groups decided to take the stocks “to the moon” with manipulations and cause short squeezes. Individuals buying these stocks today probably expect something similar to happen and profits to be made.
Meme Stocks or Meme Coins in 2022
Fools. In a way, it reminds me of how “apes” are willing to give their last buck to doubtful meme coin or meme token projects. It’s all fun and games until manipulations are done against you, so please be careful out there.
10 Tips to Attract Money Easily
10 tips to attract money easily. Tips to Increase your daily manifestations to grow financially. Financial Freedom. Financial advise. Attract money in life.
10 tips to attract money easily
- Practice gratitude every morning. When you wake up, list everything that you are grateful for and feel that gratitude in your core. Feel free to write things down in a journal so it is easy for you to remember.
- Replace your negative thoughts with positive ones. Every time you feel a negative thought coming on, make a positive spin on it right away.
- Take ownership of things that happen in your life. It’s easy to blame others however you will feel much better when you realize that most issues stem from us.
- ALWAYS believe that good things are about to happen. By being open to new possibilities you are inviting abundance into your life.
- Remember that like attracts like so you get back whatever you put out, whether it is good or bad. So do good AND received good.
10 tips to attract money easily
- Meditate for five minutes a day. During this time focus on how you want your life to be; but place your focus on how you feel AND feel that feeling as if you have already accomplished those goals.
- Step outside of your comfort zone. Stop playing it safe and make that decision to finally go for your dreams.
- Focus on activities that make you feel truly happy. When you are truly happy you have the best vibrational frequency to manifest your desires.
- Avoid the naysayers and surround yourself with people who only lift you higher. Downers will be downers, don’t let them drag you into their misery.
- Don’t be afraid to dream and know that you are always supported by the universe.
Hope this helps!
I hope this content was helpful and great live a comment and share.
View our Crypto content. CRYPTO
How Home Loan EMI Calculator Works, What You Should Know!
Most Home Loan EMI Calculators work on the basis of the following mathematical formula:
Home Loan EMI Calculator
EMI Calculation Formula
EMI=[P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
In this formula,
EMI – Equated Monthly Instalment
P – Principal amount (amount borrowed as loan)
R – Applicable rate of interest (interest rate should be on a monthly basis)
N – Loan tenure or the number of EMIs to be paid (tenure should be in months)
Individuals can use the above formula to calculate their home loan EMIs either manually or through MS Excel. However, these EMI calculation methods can be time consuming and exhausting. Hence, it is best to use a housing loan calculator for the same.
How Home Loan Interest Rates Influence Home Loan EMI’s
When looking for a home loan, every borrower should first enquire about the interest rate. This is because home loan interest rate is one of the major factors that influence house-buying power or affordability. It affects the overall cost of the home loan. Higher home loan rates increase the home loan EMI and reduce the ability to take on a larger loan amount. Lower home loan interest rates decrease the loan EMI and increase the possibility to:
- take on a larger loan amount
- take up a top up loan or a second loan
- reduce the loan tenure
- prepay EMIs as much as possible
As per the fund requirements and current financial situation, choose any of the above options. However, it is advisable to prepay the loan as soon as possible in the initial years of the loan tenure. Doing so will reduce the loan burden and help to save on the interest amount, which can further be invested to build wealth. While applying for a home loan, borrowers can opt for either fixed interest rate or floating interest rate.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
How to Use Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator
Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator computes EMI according to the following details provided by the user:
- Loan Amount: Enter the amount you wish to borrow. It is the principal amount of the loan and the rate of interest is levied on it. The amount is defined by the cost of the property and the repayment capacity of the borrower.
- Interest Rate: Enter the applicable interest rate. Home loan rates vary from one lender to another, so it is best to check rates before applying for a home loan. Home loan interest rates can be fixed or floating. The home loan interest rate remains the same throughout the loan tenure in case of fixed rates. However, for the floating type, the rates fluctuate with any change in the base rate and hence, the EMIs vary.
- Loan Tenure: Enter the loan tenure as per the choice. It is the period during which the entire loan is repaid. Home loans usually have long repayment tenure of up to 20 years and in some cases even 30 years. Before choosing the loan tenure, remember that longer tenure leads to higher interest amount.
As soon as you enter these details in the required fields, you get the result.
What are Benefits of Using Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator?
Purchasing a house is an individual’s biggest investment, so it is important to do it right. Use Paisabazaar’s home loan calculator to compute EMIs beforehand so that home loan repayment does not become a financial burden. Paisabazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool that takes you a step closer to deciding on the home loan you want to apply for, in the following ways:
- Instant results: Our EMI calculator for home loans cuts short your lengthy and tedious arithmetic calculations to seconds. The EMI is calculated instantly, at the click of a mouse without the hassle of using a pen, paper or calculator
- Easy-to-use: Paisabazaar’s online EMI calculator has been designed in such a way that anyone can use it without any prior training. You just need to enter simple details about your loan in the space provided or you can use the sliders for your inputs
- Try different combinations: You can try different variations by adjusting the sliders in the calculator. You can change the amount, interest rate and tenure to reach an EMI amount which you find right for your home loan. You can recalculate your home loan EMI as many times as you want with Paisabazaar’s Home Loan EMI Calculator.
Share your opinion on comment section💎
Are you a trader trying to figure out which broker to use i got you covered START TRADING
Join Octafx Broker with low spread and commission
View our Crypto content. CRYPTO