Arbitrum Odyssey campaign
Odyssey campaign is basically an 8-week marathon created to encourage the usage and exploration of projects on Arbitru m. For completing weekly tasks related to specific protocols, users will be rewarded with awesome NFTs (15 in total).
The NFTs claimed during the Odyssey will make users eligible for upcoming airdrops, whitelists, and other exclusive stuff from Arbitru m.
Arbitrum Odyssey campaign
Be prepared to interact with the following projects
- Week 1: Bridge Week (for example, bridge.arbitrum.io )
- Week 2: Yield Protocol and Hashflow
- Week 3: Aboard Exchange and TofuNFT
- Week 4: Uniswap and Ape
- Week 5: 1inch and Izumi/Yin Finance
- Week 6: Dodo and Swapr
- Week 7: TreasureDAO and Battlefly
- Week 8: Ideamarket and Sushi
After optimism airdrop, you certainly don’t want to miss the Odyssey campaign.
The starting date of Odyssey will probably be announced this week, so stay tuned for updates & official announcements!
The Future of Opensea NFT Marketplace and Why OpenSea is Getting Outdated
Opensea NFT Marketplace. NFT collections are for and about different communities, NFT market. After all, NFT collections back then came down to PFP, and their only value was in the mere concept of digital art. Opensea
Opensea NFT Marketplace
Multicoin Capital analysts have come up with curious thoughts on the market, they’re definitely worth sharing. So, you’ve seen ‘regular’ NFT marketplaces like OpenSea or Magic Eden, right? The thing is, they generally share the same set of tools (discovery on homepage, same search presentation, etc.), they look and function the same way.
In 2018, when OpenSea was founded, it was okay. After all, NFT collections back then came down to PFP, and their only value was in the mere concept of digital art
Today, things are different. NFT collections are for and about different communities, that’s why marketplaces should map to the unique characteristics of communities and optimize around the type of content they host.
Verticalization of NFT marketplaces is inevitable. Accordingly, they will become community-owned and will integrate many non-commerce functions (e.g., live streaming, chat, forums, etc.). For instance, Grape Network has recently launched the first DAO-owned NFT exchange.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
- Royalties and trading fees will flow back to the community treasury instead of 3d party marketplaces
- The marketplaces will provide more than being just a financial intermediary, they’ll give additional value to the community (e.g., live streaming, chat, forums, etc.)
- Exponential decline of fake and fraudulent NFTs
Niching down is really good for marketplaces and communities
Opensea NFT Marketplace Image
Top 5 Celebrity NFT Collections Value
Celebrity NFT Collections. With entrepreneurs, rappers, DJs, and professional sports players leading the way, more and more celebrities are joining in the NFT craze than ever. Celebrity NFT Collectors. NFT collections
Celebrity NFT Collections
With entrepreneurs, rappers, DJs, and professional sports players leading the way, more and more celebrities are joining in the NFT craze than ever.
Some launch their own NFT collections; some collect NFTs from other creators; some directly invest in NFT ventures. Some do all.
This guide will dive into the portfolios of the top celebrity NFT owners who have collected dazzling JPEGs from the most extravagant collections.
Top 5 Celebrity NFT Collections Value
- Snoop Dogg: This guy owns CryptoPunk #8472, which was last sold for around $1.71 million. He also holds several other CryptoPunks, Bored Apes, Meebits, Moonbirds and more. The rapper’s NFT portfolio value is one of the highest out there. Approximate portfolio value: $4.63 million
- Steve Aoki: This american DJ is an avid NFT collector who owns multiple Bored Apes, some worth over $200,000. He also owns a CryptoPunk, several Moonbirds, Mutant Apes, Azuki, CloneX, and more. Approximate portfolio value: $903,000.
- Paris Hilton: She has long been an NFT advocate, recently launching her own animated NFT collection called Past Lives, New Beginnings. Early this year, she bought Bored Ape #1294 and showed it off on Jimmy Fallon’s TV show. Approximate portfolio value: $453,700.
- Madonna: This legendary singer, songwriter, and actress, recently made headlines for performing at the World Of Women NFT.NYC party. Her most expensive NFT is Bored Ape #4988. Approximate portfolio value: $215,490.
- Travis Barker: He aped into BAYC early this year after buying Bored Ape #7765 for around $241,000 at the time. However, his portfolio value has since dropped. Approximate portfolio value: $173,000.
Celebrity NFT Collections Value Image
Cantina Royale $10,000 Airdrop Ends on 3 July, How to Join Cantina Airdrop?
Cantina Royale is a tactical arcade shooter play-and-earn game built on the Verko Layer 2 utilizing the latest Metaverse Experience Framework. Cantina Royale Airdrop.
What is Cantina Royale?
Cantina Royale is a free-to-play and play-to-earn tactical action shooter built on Elrond. Players have fun with explosive action and earn from playable NFT characters.
Fully-modelled 3D NFT characters
Take the galaxy down in a mission-based game mode with Cantina fully functioning 3D NFT Characters!
NFT Lending Platform
Lend or borrow a 3D playable character from NFT holders to earn a profit in Cantina!
Powered by Verko’s Lending Platform, NFT owners can lease out their digital assets to players and split in-game rewards automatically.
Cantina Royale $10,000 Airdrop
Great news for Maiar Wallet owners ( click here to install )! This dope Web3 game will send $10,000 in $EGLD tokens to random airdrop participants
- 25 winners total
- The prize pool will be distributed in parts: from $150 to $2500
Deadline: July 3
Cantina Royale Photo
Enter the Arena – PvP Game Modes
Battle it out with other online players in 1v1, Team Deathmatch, Battle Royale, and more for great treasures!
Biggest Unique TYGA-T10T NFT collection drop
TYGA-T10T NFT collection drop. the collection of 10,000 unique NFTs inspired by the historic Pharaonic tombs and deities of Ancient Egypt cast into the distant technological future. TYGA T10T NFT.
TYGA-T10T NFT collection drop
the collection of 10,000 unique NFTs inspired by the historic Pharaonic tombs and deities of Ancient Egypt cast into the distant technological future
The collection showcases a vast array of forms, neons, and compositions portraying an alternate universe and cosmos, featuring traits with various rarity levels. In the center of every composition is TYGA himself — the creators scanned his face in real life to recreate a precise 3D face model for the NFTs
Unique TYGA-T10T NFT
What about the utility? NFT holders will be eligible for tons of benefits:
- Access to behind-the-scenes materials
- Early access to TYGA’s upcoming albums
- Raffles for signed MSCHF x TYGA “wavy Baby”
- Opportunity to participate in a TYGA music videos
- Discounted access to the HOFA DAO membership and ARTEM monthly rewards
- Opportunity to sit in the studio with TYGA for a session
- Opportunity to win a VIP Table for you and a friend at the Live TYGA show
Mint day: already started on June 18 ” TYGA-T10T NFT “
Mint price: 2 SOL
Launchpad: Magic Eden
More information about the Auction and the Minting will be disclosed very soon on the project’s discord.
If you support TYGA and his music, or if you’re just a degen looking for some action, check this collection out ? NFA, of course
Good News for Omnisea Testers, Update on OSEA Token Airdrop
Omnisea Testers. the team has recently uploaded a list of testnet participant addresses who are eligible for their native $OSEA token airdrop that is set to launch on July 4. OSEA Token Airdrop
Omnisea is a cross-chain NFT marketplace built on LayerZero that allows you to trade and collect NFTs from various chains without leaving your chain.
If you remember, not so long ago I’ve shared a testnet from Omnisea (original post here)
And, well, the team has recently uploaded a list of testnet participant addresses who are eligible for their native $OSEA token airdrop that is set to launch on July 4
Omnisea Testers, Update on OSEA Token Airdrop
You had to complete the testnet with your MetaMask
LIST OF ADDRESSES
Soon Omnisea will also publish a few tasks that tesntet participants have to complete if they want to receive the airdrop. Nothing too complicated, just a precaution to brush off the bots.
Stay tuned for updates!